Transfer Audio Tape, Minicassette, Microcassette to CD or MP3
Transfer your old audio tapes to CD or MP3 digital format. Like all magnetized tape formats audio tapes will begin to fade over continued use. Cassette tape decks are becoming harder and harder to find so transfer your audio tapes to CD before it's too late.
I have used your services many times and I just wanted to say thanks. I recommend Chroma Services to everybody that I meet.
-Matias Virtanen Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
So why use Chroma Services?
- 100% professional digital
audio tape, minicassete and microcassette to CDconversion transfer
- The transfer is done by a skilled technician and not by an automated computer system
- Only the best equipment is used such as a Nakamichi series professional cassette deck hooked up to a Sound Blaster Audigy sound card with genuine Monster cables. Only genuine Monster cables are used through out the conversion process.
- Full or any part of the audio tape can be transferred
- Digitally enhanced to reduce hiss, hum and also normalized
- CD tracks are placed according to cassette tape or your custom instructions
- Top quality genuine Taiyo Yuden CD-R media is used with new WaterSheild technology which repels water and protects from wear and scratches.
- CD jewel case and tracks are printed on back with a CD Label
- Can also transfer to any digital format you desire such as DVD audio, WMA (Windows Media Audio), Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, Speex or any format you wish
If you are still not convinced then send us your audio tape and we will convert a short 1 minute preview of the cassette tape. You can listen to the audio and make your decision afterwards. Obtain a transfer audio tape to CD or MP3 with no risk.
Pricing(in USD Dollar Amounts, convert here The Universal Currency Converter)
(reduce hiss, hum and also normalized)
|$12 per Tape|
|Each Additional Copy||$5 per CD|
|Extras (Add Amount to Basic Services)|
|Custom CD Case
(Cover insert image of your choice, cover, spine and back colours and layout of your choice)
|Advanced Services (Add Amount to Basic Services)|
(major audio correction from a damaged tape)
|10 to 20 Tapes||10% off|
|21 or more Tapes||Contact Us|
In essence if you wanted 1 audio tape with a custom menu and 1 extra copy it would be: $12 for straight copy + $5 for custom CD case + $5 copy = $22. You can also mix and match services so 1 tape can have a custom CD case as described above while another tape can just be a straight $12 copy. If you still have any questions please contact us for a personalized quote.
Sending us your Tapes
When sending us your audio tapes please make sure to properly package them in a box in bubble wrap and try to avoid using packing popcorn. Also shipping using a tracking number is highly advisable. Please do not use UPS ground as their Rates for Customs Clearance into Canada are excessive compared to other couriers. If you can, please use the United States Postal Service's ground shipping as their rates are the most reasonable. To make processing your order easier please label your tapes and include detailed instructions on what services are being performed on which tapes. Turnaround time is about 1 week from the time we receive your tapes but larger orders may take longer . Once the conversions have been finished we will notify you and provide a return tracking number. Rush orders are also available but are subject to a 15% fee. If you have any questions at all do not hesitate to Contact Us .
So why CDs?
- No rewinding!
- There is no magnetic coating that can wear away with each use, which is the case with tapes.
- Track points (bookmarks) allow you to skip to certain audio tracks instantly.
- Quick forward/backward scanning and searching.
- CDs take up less space than audio cassette tapes.
- Since a CD is digital, any copies are exactly the same as the original with no loss of quality!
- If handled properly (like a DVD), a CD can last over 100 years!
- For the reasons above and many more, CDs are becoming the mainstream, and audio cassette tapes are becoming obsolete.
Don’t let your memories slip away. Transfer audio cassette tape to CD or audio tape to MP3 and have them preserved for a lifetime!
Previous page: Transfer VHS, 8mm (Video8), Digital8 (D8), Hi8 to mini DV
Next page: Place an Order