Convert VHS to DVD, S-VHS, VHS-C or Beta (Betamax) to DVD
Professional and experienced transfer VHS to DVD, S-VHS, VHS-C, Beta to DVD using high quality equipment. Your video will last beyond a lifetime, and your memories will be preserved for generations to come
I tried another company and the results were dissapointing. I decided to try Chroma Services' VHS Tape Repair on a friend's advice and I am very pleased with the results. Great job.
-James McDonald Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
So why use Chroma Services?
- 100% professional digital
VHS, SVHS (S-VHS, Super VHS) or Betamax (Beta Hi-Fi and SuperBeta) to DVD conversion transfer using only the best video conversion equipment.
- The transfer is done by a skilled technician and not by an automated computer system.
- Full motion DVD menus with motion thumbnail images taken from the beginning of each chapter for easy navigation.
- Top quality genuine Taiyo Yuden DVD-R media (compatible with 99% of DVD players) is used with new WaterSheild technology which repels water and protects from wear and scratches.
- DVD Amaray case (full DVD case similar to Hollywood store bought cases and NOT a paper sleeve or jewel case).
- Cover insert and DVD label
No cheap stand-alone recorder can provide all this! If you are still not convinced then send us your VHS or Beta tape and we will convert a short 1 minute preview clip of the tape. You can examine the scene and make your decision afterwards. Obtain a transfer Beta, VHS-C, S-VHS or VHS Tape to DVD with no risk.
Pricing(in USD Dollar Amounts, convert here The Universal Currency Converter)
| Straight Copy|
(removal of dead space, arrangement of only 2 tapes (use minor editing for multiple tapes), printed title on DVD Disc and DVD cover insert, no editing)
|$10 per Hour of Video|
|Each Additional Copy||$10 per DVD|
|Extras (Add Amount to Basic Services)|
| Custom DVD Menu|
(background image of your choice, colours and layout of your choice)
| Custom Colour DVD Case and DVD Label|
(images of your choice on cover insert with video title on front and spine, any design you choose printed on DVD disc)
|Advanced Services (Add Amount to Basic Services)|
| Minor Editing|
(minor colour correction, stabilizing signal using full frame TBC, removal of dead space, normalized AC3 Audio, arrangement of multiple tapes in any sequence desired)
|Add $5 per Hour of Video|
| Intermediate Editing|
(everything from minor editing with major colour correction, noise reduction, minor audio correction)
|Add $10 per Hour of Video|
| Major Editing|
(everything from intermediate editing, major audio correction and much more)
|10 to 20 Tapes||10% off|
|21 or more Tapes||Contact Us|
In essence if you wanted minor editing for a 2 hour VHS tape with a custom menu and 1 extra copy it would be: $20 for straight copy ($10 x 2 hours) + $10 for minor editing + $5 for custom menu + $10 copy = $45. You can also mix and match services so 1 tape can have the minor editing as described above while another tape can just be a straight $10 copy. If you still have any questions please contact us for a personalized quote.
- 10-20 Days Ground Shipping ($5 for Canada, $10 Mainland USA)
- $18 International Air Mail (Includes Canadian Territories, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and APO/FPO)
- 5-10 Days Expedited ($10 for Canada, $15 USA and ask for international quote)
- 2-3 Days or Overnight (very expensive, quote can only be given when package dimensions are known)
- Shipping is ground with insurance for Canada and USA.
- Shipping is Canada Post Air Mail for International Destinations.
- If you would like to ship by a faster or different method please contact us before payment to make arrangements.
- Shipping is on the whole order and not per tape.
- We ship worldwide.
Sending us your Tapes
When sending us your VHS tapes please make sure to properly package them in a box in bubble wrap and try to avoid using packing popcorn. Also shipping using a tracking number is highly advisable. Please do not use UPS ground as their Rates for Customs Clearance into Canada are excessive compared to other couriers. If you can, please use the United States Postal Service's ground shipping as their rates are the most reasonable. To make processing your order easier please label your tapes and include detailed instructions on what services are being performed on which tapes. Turnaround time is about 1 week from the time we receive your tapes but large orders may take longer. Once the conversions have been finished we will notify you and provide a return tracking number. Rush orders are also available but are subject to a 15% fee. If you have any questions at all do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Join the hundreds of our satisfied customers. Here are just a few of our happy customer's comments:
- Great service at a great price. Thanks again.
-Bill Moorman Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
- Chroma Services surpassed my expectations. I was nervous about sending in my tapes but they were very helpful and answered all my many E-Mails quickly. Thanks for everything.
-David Wynn Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Great quality conversions. Highly recommended.
-Ken Lau Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Wow that was fast. Great job with everyting.
-Ron Walters Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Top notch service and value. I will definitely use your services again in the future.
-Trent Washkowsky Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- I have used your services many times and I just wanted to say thanks. I recommend Chroma Services to everybody that I meet.
-Matias Virtanen Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
- Great job on transferring my camcorder tapes to DVD. I can't say enough about the job you did.
-Mark Greenberg Portland, Maine, USA
- We will recommend your company to all our friends and family as we were very happy with the results and quicker than expected. Keep up the good work.
-Adam Pawlowski Duluth, Minnesota, USA
So why DVDs?
- No rewinding!
- There is no magnetic coating that can wear away with each use, which is the case with tapes.
- Menus and chapter points (bookmarks) allow you to skip to certain scenes instantly.
- Quick forward/backward scanning and searching.
- DVDs take up less space than VHS tapes.
- Since a DVD is digital, any copies are exactly the same as the original with no loss of quality!
- A DVD can be put into a computer so that you can capture still scenes for printing photos.
- Zoom-in features (if your DVD player supports it)
- If handled properly (like a CD), a DVD can last over 100 years!
- For the reasons above and many more, DVDs are becoming the mainstream, and VHS is becoming obsolete.
Don’t let your memories slip away. Transfer VHS to DVD, S-VHS or VHS-C, Beta to DVD and have them preserved for a lifetime!
Previous page: Multimedia Services
Next page: Convert Video Tapes or Audio Tapes to a Hard Drive